Saturday, May 21, 2011

On this beautiful sunny Melbourne day we:

Today on this beautiful sunny day we were blessed with some new toys:


Something special is under this tarp:

IMG_7858
An industrial sewing machine!  I have no idea how to use an inductrial sewing machie, and I have to get the techy man to come and get it set up first, so it wont be getting a work out for a couple of weeks- but oh so excited.
IMG_7873
Also a cutting table, its bigger tan a ping pong table.  And of course it makes a great dancing table!

IMG_7888
A few vintage machines that just need a little scrub.  And they still work too!
IMG_7868

IMG_7861

the pre teen boy not wanting a smooch
IMG_7857

and a photo for gran'ma
IMG_7902
The boys getting up to boy things
IMG_7872

IMG_7870


and girls washed their daddys car as well as their bike with.... baby wipes.

IMG_7875

IMG_7877

IMG_7882

thank you to the generous family who gifted me with these things.

4 comments:

Clodagh a.k.a. Isra said...

Wow what a great score! Lovely pics of the kids too.

Morgansacre said...

Wow you got a good deal. I love the old singer machines. My aunt had a peddle one I remember trying it out when I was about 8. I love the pics of the kids, being kids....lol. I bet you went through quite a few baby wipes....lol.

Tas said...

So is there room in the house or are you now sewing in the shed on that glorious table?

Amy @ Flowerflame said...

Wow, lucky you! Bet you can't wait to try them out.

My youngest also has a cleaning obsession with baby wipes, I'm always having to hide them from her!